Penn Manor HS Anime & Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

Go down

Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi) Empty Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

Post by That_Guy Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:37 pm

I have already talked about this anime on my about me but if you were looking for something to watch you obviously would not go there. It is one of my favorite anime that I have watch and is very short with only 12 episodes. Although it only has 12 episodes it ends with you feeling satisfied in what you watched.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Struggling manga author Satoru Fujinuma is beset by his fear to express himself. However, he has a supernatural ability of being forced to prevent deaths and catastrophes by being sent back in time before the incident occurred, repeating time until the accident is prevented. One day, he gets involved in an accident that has him framed as a murderer. Desperate to save the victim, he sends himself back in time only to find himself as a grade-schooler one month before fellow classmate Kayo Hinazuki went missing. Satoru now embarks on a new quest: to save Kayo and solve the mystery behind her disappearance.
(Source: MAL News)
That_Guy
That_Guy
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum