Penn Manor HS Anime & Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Versus King

3 posters

Go down

Who will win?

Demon Versus King Vote_lcap50%Demon Versus King Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Demon Versus King Vote_lcap50%Demon Versus King Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Demon Versus King Empty Demon Versus King

Post by granddukedantalion Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello everyone.

Today, I will be releasing my very first poll, so let's get right to it.

(Just an FYI, I do write blogs and stories, so this may get overly detailed...)

- - - - -

THE BATTLE OF FIRE USERS

- - - - -

Fire is beautiful yet dangerous. It can both create and destroy at the same time, and the power of transformation lies in it's hands.

Today, our competitors will be...

MIKOTO SUOH
Anime : K-Project

Demon Versus King D0b917349466f521b2734a0aa6b53cc4

AND

DANTALION
Anime : Makai Ouji : Devils And Realist

Demon Versus King Fire1

So, let the battle begin!

- - - - -

MIKOTO SUOH

Stats
Name : Mikoto Suoh
Height : 6'1"
Power (Personal opinion) : 9.5/10

Mikoto Suoh is the great Red King of HOMRA, a city gang who causes trouble in Shizume City.

Mikoto is a calm and quiet man, not saying much during the show. In fact, he probably speaks no more than twenty times during the 12 episode season.

Another aspect about this king his that he's very violent, more shown in his younger days as king. Feisty, he will not settle until what he wants is given to him, even if that means
SPOILER:

Here's a quick clip of him fighting another King, Reisi Munakata, the Blue King and his rival. Focus on his movements and skills along with his enormous amount of power.

(The part that you should watch ends at 3:33, but feel free to watch the rest if you want! Just be warned that the end there is some slightly inappropriate content. Just a bit.)

- - - - -

Keeping everything I said in mind, let's turn our attention to the demon, Dantalion.

- - - - -

DANTALION

Stats

Name : Dantalion (Dantalion Huber)
Height : 6"1'
Power (Personal opinion) : 9.5/10

Dantalion is a Nephilim demon (A former human) who is running to become the next king of H*ll.

He is a very bold and charismatic character, being shown wooing the ladies (And me... Hehe...). Unlike Mikoto, he speaks his mind and is a very important character.

However, he is like Mikoto because of his violet nature. When sucked into a battle, Dantalion tends to lash out and destroy everything in sight, sometimes losing control.

Sadly, I do not have a clip of him fighting, but I do have a few pictures of him with his flames, so I guess you'll have to base his power off of them instead!
Demon Versus King 30726072
Demon Versus King Fire

- - - - -

In the end, both of these gentlemen have extreme powers and skills, and both are a force to be reckoned with.

I, personally, feel that Mikoto would win by a tiny bit just because of his attacks. I don't think Dantalion can hold up against the Red King, but who knows?

Well, I thank you for reading my very first, and long, poll, and I hope you all enjoy!

(Edit : Oh crap. Why is my text all in the center? Oh well, please ignore my mistake! It'll take me a while to learn how to use this thing! All in all, I hope you enjoyed!)

Last edited by granddukedantalion on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
granddukedantalion
granddukedantalion
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Demon Versus King Empty Re: Demon Versus King

Post by Samie323 Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:39 pm

I think that Mikoto would win, although I'm not so sure. Mikoto seems to be able to create a force field to protect himself. I think it would be a battle between brute force and strategy. I think that the strategical opponent would win but I guess the better question would be; who has the best stamina. Stamina would be the make or break component in this match. I have seen neither anime and please correct me if my theories are incorrect.

Just to summarize, I think that Mikoto would beat Dandalion.
Samie323
Samie323
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by granddukedantalion Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:50 pm

First off, you're completely correct, and I'm glad you haven't seen either anime so you're not bias.

Yes, stamina and strategy will play a big part in this battle, but I'd also like to add in interest. Why? Mikoto loses interest quickly when fighting, so that could change a lot. He could end up tossing the match.

Hmm... Such an even match-up...

Finally, thanks for reading, and I hope you didn't mind the occasional error or two.
granddukedantalion
granddukedantalion
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samie323 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks for offering a difficult match up haha. I can't believe I was actually right Razz

You also bring up another important factor. I agree that it would be a difficult match and tough to predict the outcome.

It was fun trying to think things through with all of the different factors.

Ps, I didn't mind the mistakes at all. Honestly I didn't even catch any.
Samie323
Samie323
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by granddukedantalion Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:11 am

No problem.

And that's good to hear (About catch no mistakes)!

I plan to make another one soon, so get ready.
granddukedantalion
granddukedantalion
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by landofwarriors Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 am

This was really neat! I've never seen something like this before, I look forward to the next one!
landofwarriors
landofwarriors
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samie323 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:21 am

I was born ready Cool
Samie323
Samie323
Soke
Soke