Penn Manor HS Anime & Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Your Sensei

3 posters

Go down

About Your Sensei Empty About Your Sensei

Post by Sensei Zogstar (Admin) Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:15 am

For those of you who missed the first day of club, this is my introduction to you. Those you who were there the first day will already have heard at least some of this.

There are many reasons that I am running and leading Anime and Manga Club. My journey into the anime really began with podcasting. I run a podcast called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have been hosting this show for about eight years. Throughout the course of the show, we interviewed a lot of different celebrities from TV shows such as Dr. Who, Arrow, Supernatural, Grimm, Star Wars, Star Trek, Battle Star Galactica, and many, many others. Throughout the course of these interviews, we'll talk to people that did voice acting on shows such at Naruto, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and others.

While my interest in the genre began to percolate here, my daughter was the real catalyst. When she was 10 she began to get interested in K-pop. That is Korean pop music. Many of you are already familiar with it. That led her into the Korean dramas which led her later into anime and manga. So I begin to watch some of this with her. Then my son and I got into Sword Art Online and I was hooked. Although I had to cover his eyes over the final episode since he was only eight at the time.

My passion and anime and manga grew and I began to watch shows that extended well beyond what I was watching children. I begin to watch a lot of science-fiction anime and mech. I also like the cyberpunk vein, and I enjoy the supernatural shows. Some of the ones I watched more recently are Assassination Classroom, Gargantia on the Vedurous Planet, Attack on Titan, Library War, just to name a few.

While I do not personally cosplay, I do enjoy seeing the creativity of cosplayers.

Outside the anime world, I have been teaching for 20 years. And have been married for 20 years. I've two children, my daughter Taicha and my son Kiefer. I live on a farm that has been in my family since 1786. I do not farm. Instead, my wife and I run a bed-and-breakfast called the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Oh I also play guitar. And I love the shoes Dr. Martins, although I don't currently own a pair.

That's all I can think of to right moment. If you have any questions just ask.

I look forward to Getting know all of you.

Your sensei,

Zogstar
Sensei Zogstar (Admin)
Sensei Zogstar (Admin)
Admin

https://pmhsanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Your Sensei Empty Re: About Your Sensei

Post by Adda Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Family goals. I wish my family did that. It would be awsome well eat the popcorn
Adda
Adda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei Zogstar (Admin) Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:37 am

Well, my wife is not particularly into anime or manga. But the rest of us like it.
Sensei Zogstar (Admin)
Sensei Zogstar (Admin)
Admin

https://pmhsanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That_Guy Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:24 pm

The only reason why I started watching anime is because I saw my brother watching it and thought it was interesting.
That_Guy
That_Guy
Soke
Soke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum